New photos shared online show the underground.

Home Forums United India Strong India New photos shared online show the underground.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

<p class=”mol-para-with-font”>New photos shared online show the underground portion of Apple‘s new 1,000-seat Steve Jobs Theater for the first time.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>While the upper part has been seen in other photos, this is the first look at the main part of the theater where the firm will unveil the new iPhone next week.
     </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The photos show lower and upper sections that appear to have steel understructure outdoor bleacher seating seating, natural wood finishes, and a large stage in the front.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”><span class=”mol-style-bold”>Scroll down for video</span></p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> New photos shared online show the underground portion of Apple's new 1,000-seat Steve Jobs Theater for the first time. This image appears to have been taken from an upper level of seats and shows the large stage </div> <noscript> New photos shared online show the underground portion of Apple's new 1,000-seat Steve Jobs Theater for the first time. This image appears to have been taken from an upper level of seats and shows the large stage </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>New photos shared online show the underground portion of Apple’s new 1,000-seat Steve Jobs Theater for steel understructure outdoor demountable seating multi tiered bleacher bleacher seating the first time.

This image appears to have been taken from an upper level of seats and shows the large stage</p></div><div class=”art-ins mol-factbox floatRHS sciencetech” data-version=”2″ id=”mol-c86efb20-9268-11e7-8b2a-1104e4913b91″ website reveal hidden, underground part of new Steve Jobs Theater

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: New photos shared online show the underground.
Your information:

Join the Best Community

Subscribe to Gwangi now and find your Life Partner!

About Us

My story started 25 years ago when a family from Pakistan. Helped me beyond my wildest dream in a foreign country. Not only they had financially helped me but had gone well beyond that; they had kept me and my family in their house for more than a year and had provided all kind of support until I could find my feet in a foreign land.